Monday, August 16, 2010

Random I



Today, I woke up early for class. I showered, wore a neatly pressed cotton shirt, put my books in my bag, slipped on my new sandals, locked my room and went to the canteen. After breakfast, there was still some more time left. I felt like I was trying too hard, though I didn't know for what. It almost felt claustrophobic. I went back to my room, changed into an over-sized t-shirt, took one class notes in my hand, slipped on my bathroom slippers and went running to class without locking my door. It felt a lot better.


I wonder what is so appealing about nonchalance and disorder..

3 comments:

  1. Can connect to it so much! Reminds me of the times in UG where if by mistake, I got ready for a 11 30 class by 11 20, I would intentionally do timepass for 15 mins before leaving for the class 'coz being on time felt so weird and being late felt so normal like a peace- restoring act

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well...I guess that explains why CB1 doesnt have any trousers. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Perfection is over-rated.

    ReplyDelete